Sunday, February 11, 2018

FAREWELLS now in print

"If I were a maker of books, I would make a register, with comments, of various deaths. He who would teach men to die would teach them to live." -- Montaigne. 

FAREWELLS, your almanac of last words and last thoughts, is now available at Amazon and also from the author.  The book is a wide-ranging collection of quotes, by the famous, the near-famous, and the not-so-famous.  Some excerpts:

I am dying, with the help of many doctors.” – Alexander the Great.


I did not get my spaghetti. I got Spaghetti-Os. I want the press to know this.” – Condemned murderer Thomas Grasso, referring to his last meal.


In heaven all the interesting people are missing.” – Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

To order a copy of FAREWELLS, go to

To save on shipping, get your copy (signed, unless you, like Bartleby, prefer not) directly from the author. Call 516-5678 or email paulerland@gmail.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment